The bucket list. That thing you end up thinking about for everything you want to do before you’re no longer on this planet. Some people have a handful, some have thousands. When people grow old, they think about everything they didn’t do, not everything they did. So, here’s a slight list with all the things I wanna do before I die.
- Take Baby Chewy to Disney Land. I got to experience this when I was a child, I want to save so that he can enjoy it too.
- Do a colour run- I feel like it would be fun and rewarding to do a colour run, I have so many people who do it. I plan on trying to do this this summer.
- Finish College: This is a no brainer. I want to finish college and I plan on busting my butt to do this.
- Adopt: Somewhere on this beautiful planet is a baby/child who needs a home. One day I wish to have that home they can come to.
- Cliff-dive: Yeah, this is a thing. I hate heights, so I am not sure how this is going to be.
- Own my own home: This is in the process, I am hoping for Big Chewy and I to be able to have our own home in the next couple years.